WORK WITH US
B-Town Kitchen & Raw Bar is looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent and consistent customer service. This is a ‘hands on’ position and 80% of your time will be running the floor and being present in FOH.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, you will be responsible for hiring wait staff, set work schedules, ordering supplies and manage bar service.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
- Coordinate daily Front of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate supply needs
- Work with catering and hotel staff to ensure beverage orders are placed for hotel events
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth, restaurant events, and social media
- Work directly with our marketing team to create promotions and events in the restaurant
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- Must be proficient in Micros POS system
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like OpenTable and ScheduleFly
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- BS degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
To apply, send cover letter and resume to David Archer at email@example.com.
B-Town Kitchen & Raw Bar is looking for a well-rounded line cook that wants to show up on time, in uniform, with the right attitude to work. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and banquet shifts depending on business with a chance to work in a great kitchen, with a great team both BOH and FOH.
Usual no’s we do drug testing, benefits for full time (above 32 hours), vacation, and Holiday pay. Work with a team of Chefs that have international experience in Michelin-Starred and Beard Awarded kitchens.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Chef Bryce Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT B-TOWN KITCHEN & RAW BAR
Conveniently located near downtown Bellingham, in the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, B-Town Kitchen & Raw Bar evokes a fun, urban dining experience. True to its roots, our dining room offers a familiar Northwest coastal vibe paired with a mouthwateringly mod twist. For a one-of-a-kind experience, guests are invited to take a seat at the raw bar and enjoy all the action as our chefs create made to order, fresh Asian-influenced tapas crafted just for you. From shucked oysters, clams, shrimp, and more, we promise there is nothing else like this around.